• Advertisement
Advertise Here
Advertise here!

2 of the Top 10 Saab Shops...

This is a place to post your non Saab/car specific topics.

2 of the Top 10 Saab Shops...

Postby GB24Hours » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:53 pm

...are probably right here in Florida.

And I live 90 miles away from both of them.

Ted or Justin, you guys need to branch out into Volusia county.

Went down to visit Justin at Strictly Saab yesterday to pick up my new remote/key and have him pair it with my car. I can give a hearty recommendation for him to our more southern members. :thumbup: Nice clean shop (on the property of his home), and he, like Ted and the boys at AIT, is knowledgeable enough to have forgotten more than I've ever known about these cars, and does good honest work.

And, while I was there, got to meet WTKS "Real Radio" 104.1 FM personality Dan Stone while I was there. I've always liked his creativity, and we have similar tastes in music, and apparenlty have similar tastes in cars! He was dropping off his 9-3 for some work.

So, now I have 2 Saab shops to choose from. AIT is about 5 miles closer, but it takes less time to get to Strictly Saab because he's closer to I-95.

To make it less hassle for me, Ted, Justin, and the rest of us need to pitch in, buy this building, and start another Saab shop. Plenty of garage space, space to stock parts for retail, offices, a showroom, and plenty of land to sell lightly-used Saabs. (I'll GLADLY get a dealer license!)

http://daytonawarehouse.com/wp-content/ ... S.1050.pdf
1990 900 Turbo SPG, red
2007 9-3 Aero Sedan, black
1986 Nissan 300ZX, red
GB24Hours
Crazy Saaber!

Re: 2 of the Top 10 Saab Shops...

Postby metrognome » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm pretty sure all of us put together can't come up with the 1.5M to buy that place, but it's nice to dream!
Sierra-Alpha-Alpha-Bravo
2007 9-3 • 87,000 miles
1999 9-5 SE (2005-2010)
metrognome
Crazy Saaber!

Return to General Topics