• Advertisement
Support This Site

New member-Need help contacing AIT Swedish Performance

Please take a moment to intorduce your self to the group by telling us what you drive and a little about yourself.

New member-Need help contacing AIT Swedish Performance

Postby Bvernier05 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:57 am

Hi! I have a 2004 Saab 9-3 that has been sounding like a lawn mower lately..I really need a good mechanic to tell me what the heck is wrong with it. I live in Jacksonville and have been unable to reach AIT Swedish Performance for 2 weeks now. Are they still in business? If so, does anyone have a better contact number for them?

Thanks!
Bvernier05

Re: New member-Need help contacing AIT Swedish Performance

Postby TheDude » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 pm

I should know who to contact, but I forget who is there right now. I'm sure someone will chime in shortly. Any check engine codes?
TheDude
Crazy Saaber!

Re: New member-Need help contacing AIT Swedish Performance

Postby metrognome » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Ted, at AIT has been recovering from heart surgery. Last I talked to him, he was back at work and doing fine, but I have not been able to reach him lately either. Call Franz Foreign Car Service on Arlington Expressway. Ted is also the manager there (it's his day job), and even if he's not there for some reason, the mechanics there are both SAAB owners. 725-4133 is Franz's number.

If that doesn't work, call World Imports on Beach Boulevard. They service SAABs too, but I have not used them for service. Call Franz first. Let me know if you still need help after trying these.
Sierra-Alpha-Alpha-Bravo
2007 9-3 • 87,000 miles
1999 9-5 SE (2005-2010)
metrognome
Crazy Saaber!

Return to Member Introductions