GB24Hours

Please take a moment to intorduce your self to the group by telling us what you drive and a little about yourself.

GB24Hours

Postby GB24Hours » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:27 pm

Hello fellow wierdos! ;)

My name is Glenn, 42 years young, married, two young boys named Cameron and Connor. I was born in Michigan, and moved to the Daytona area in 1984 when I was 18 to attend Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Been here ever since. I am currently a Radiologic Technologist at Florida Hospital-Flagler.

When I was about 17 in 1982 or '83, Car and Driver did a project with a 900 Turbo... blacked everything out, lowered it, had a switch to black out the taillights, etc.... they called it the Stealth Saab. Fell in love with 900's right there. I wish I could find the article.

In '88 I bought a 1979 900 Turbo 5-door with TRX wheels. It was awesome, but I was a college student and didn't have the time or money to maintain it properly, so I sold it. :(

In 2003 I was shopping for another 900. Found my current car in an online classified ad in Ft. Collins, Colorado. After seeing about 80 photos of the car and a little dealing with the owner, bought it and had it trucked down here. I don't ever want to sell it.

GB24Hours
Crazy Saaber!

Return to Member Introductions